Monday, August 15, 2011

Weather



Hi everyone,



I hope your all beating the heat. We have had some unusual temps here in the triple digit area which at least for me has shut down my metal detecting completely. I hope it will change when we get to September for the much cooler side. I want to say also that may we all be asking our God to bring back better economic times to the United States of America. I know many that are in stressful conditions with the recession. Metal detecting probably is the last thing on most people's minds. I don't want to see anyone doing without and we should help each other through this rough period. May all our fighting men and women of the military come back home safe and whole. This is something I wanted to say and I wish everyone the best, and I hope to meet some of you in the field. So stay safe and good hunting to all. God Bless ya.






John Tomlinson, CET



John's Detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment