Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fisher F75



Howdy all,



I get a lot of calls about what I feel is the absolute best metal detector for the money. Well my opinion is the Fisher F75 VLF. I have wrestled with this opinion for quite some time because the Minelab Etrac is one darn good machine too. But in the end the F75 is lighter, faster recovery, more sensitive, deeper, and easier on batteries. So there ya go for what it's worth. Dave Johnson and Mr.Gardiner have kept the Fisher F75 as king of the hill. So if any of you have been trying to figure it out and if my opinion is worth anything to ya then there it is. You know I do sell them but I don't give them away. Well good hunting all and stay safe in the field.






John at John's Detectors

1 comment:

  1. We are the best distributors of Bomb detection equipment with latest models in Chandigarh and India and best manufacturers of Bomb detection equipment in Chandigarh and India.

    Bomb detection equipment

    ReplyDelete