Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Meteorites



Hi Everyone,



I hope your all weathering this economic mess going on in our country today. I have been getting a lot of calls wanting me to ID someones possible meteorite rock. I cannot and will not try to identify a rock as being a meteorite over the telephone. Iam sorry but it isn't possible to do this.



I also am not a buyer of meteorites, I sell metal detectors to you so that you can use it as a tool to find meteorites. Meteorite hunting is a lot of fun as with any kind of metal detecting. But I am more than happy to assist you in buying the right metal detector for your needs. There are many good quality metal detectors available to you all. Be sure to call me for help with the purchase of a metal detector and it is always my pleasure to chat to anyone because service is thr larger part of our business. Thank you all for your support and as always be sure to leave a message if I don't answer right away when making your call to us. Be safe in the field everyone.






John Tomlinson, CET

No comments:

Post a Comment