Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rising Prices



Howdy everyone,



I hope your all getting along. You have probably noticed some items on my website that have risen in cost. I hope that big inflation isn't setting in but as a very small business I am forced to raise some pricing due to the rise in wholesale costs. I am hopeful with reserve that this will not continue. I am not going to swallow everything Big Brother tells us. I am tempted to follow a buddy into the goldfields to look for the yellow metal. The State of the Union doesn't seem too solid at this time. But if anything God Bless our fighting troops overseas and may they come home whole and safe. The Congress of this Nation has not the interest of the People in their thoughts and actions. Our last President left the southern border unsecured and so goes it with the present administration. Now I am supposed to be a metal detector dealer and forgive my outspoken posting, I just feel the need to say something about what is coming at us lately. Please forgive the Rant. So may God Bless you all and if you have any needs for metal detecting equipment or prospecting gear give me a ring and I am always thankful for everyones patronage. Be safe.






John Tomlinson, CET at John's Detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment