Sunday, October 18, 2009

New White's Coinmaster


Hi everyone, well the new White's Coinmaster is here. I must admit when I took it out of the box I wasn't too sure about the machine. But it is featherlite and about as straightforward as on can get for a digital setup. This is really a great beginner outfit and is plug and play. What little I have used it so far it seems to be pretty accurate on the depth and Discrimination. It is a single tone but it is a very nice sounding tone. The unit uses 2-9volt batteries. It has a great Pinpointing function ! I noticed that it has a seperate icon for the nickel and pulltab. My first target showed as a nickel at 2 inches and by golly that's what it was. Pulltabs are very erratic so maybe this is going to be a good nickel detector. So if I come up with any tips I will post them for everyone. This is the ole Wirechief signing out for now and everyone be safe ok. Dah Dit Dah


John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

Blackwell,Tx.

3 comments:

  1. hi there... i just bought one for my husband and was wondering how much you paid for yours...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine for 180 at local dealer in NJ. I'm
    excited !!-Pete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MXT is very well built with a strong metal control housing and sturdy display.

      whites detectors

      Delete