Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Minelab GPX 4500

Howdy all, this is an anouncement that the Minelab GPX 4500 is not in stock here at John's Detectors. Due to a run on this model it is not available until production catches up on the order's put in for them. I will say this also, I am not as a dealer for Minelab allowed to sell to anyone that is going to reship them abroad. So keep in mind if your a liason here in the USA buying the 4500 or even other Minelab models to ship abroad I am not allowed to sell to these liason's. This is a new ruling made by Minelab and I will adhere to it as a dealer for them. Many thanks everyone and good hunting.

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors
Blackwell,Tx.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John... I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend. My dad bought a little place @ Maverick, TX, a property where one of the old general stores use to be, established in the late 1800's. I plan on hunting the place a bit with my x-terra 70. Whether I "find" or not, it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete