Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Minelab pricing on my website.


I was looking at the Minelab section on my website (http://www.johnsmetaldetectors.com/) and thought I had better mention that the pricing that is on the main page is MSRP. If you will go to the buy it now page then you will get the proper prices which are the absolute lowest any Minelab dealer can go. Thank you all for reading this and if you have questions please call and I will help you out. Since we are part time our hours are a bit odd. Weekkdays I am open from 3:00 PM CT to about 9:00 PM CT. Weekends are usually 9:00 AM CT to 9:00 PM CT. Please understand that I too have personal things to take care of. So if you get the message PLEASE leave a name and phone number so I can get back to you. Your business is very important to me. Thanks again and good hunting everyone !


John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

325-282-2329

No comments:

Post a Comment