Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Mighty Etrac by Minelab


Howdy everyone, I must say the Etrac from Minelab is a great machine. The ID accuracy at depth is fantastic ! I think the new 11" DD coil added to the Etrac is a killer combo. I have great confidence in the Etrac to help find those very deep targets. I was using the Explorer SE before and without a doubt the Etrac is even better. I have a mild ground here so those in noisy ground probably will have a little different result. So definitely get an Etrac if you want to dig up really deep coins and relics ! I hope that someone will eventually come out with a third party program that is different from the stock one. There is not enough room here to write about all the advantages the Etrac will put at your fingertips. But be sure to give the Etrac some serious thought on being a part of your detecting arsenal. Good hunting and be safe everyone !


John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

Badlands of West Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment