Friday, November 18, 2011

Gold Shows



Howdy all,



I don't know if anyone here goes to the GPAA gold shows, but they will be holding at least 20 shows next year. I hope to attend some of these shows as a vendor. I would like to see you all there. I have a lighted sign with John's Detectors on it and you can't miss it. I would like to query you all on what you would like to see at my booth for products ? I am just a small one man home based business and need to know what buyer's want at these shows. Of course they are geared toward gold prospecting equipment. Any suggestions are welcome. Ok I will be back and I hope some of you will post on the blog here. Many thanks to all of you for your patronage and good hunting. Be safe in the field.






John Tomlinson, CET



John's Detectors






No comments:

Post a Comment