Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gold prospecting equipment and accessories



Howdy all,



I think I should point out that I have access to much more equipment than whats on my website. I am now home most of the time and since I am a home based business it is easier to contact me now. If you call 325-282-2329 and you don't get an answer please leave a short message with name and callback number. I may be in the other room and can't catch you in time.



But I can get Gold Buddy drywashers and Keene sluices and the like. Also dredges and high bankers. Of course I cater to the metal detectorist too. I am here to be of service and I enjoy meeting people and talking about detecting and prospecting or meteorite hunting. Ok everybody be safe out there in the field and if you have a need for any detectors or otherwise just give me a call. Many thanks everyone and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment