Friday, November 26, 2010

Meteorites

Hi everyone,
I hope the hunting is good and your finds are piling up ! I have a lot of calls for help in ID'ing meteorites and to purchase them also. Let me say this, I like meteorites and hunting them but I am not an expert in identification of them. I leave this up to my onetime neighbor and school mate Robert Haag, he is called the Meteorite Man not to be confused with Meteorite Men. Actually I don't really collect them either. But lookup Meteorite Man on google and Robert's website can be found easily. Give him a call and go from there. But I do thank you for any calls for metal detectors to find meteorites.. Alright let's all go meteorite hunting and if you need a metal detector give me a call and good hunting all. Merry Christmas too !

No comments:

Post a Comment