Thursday, October 28, 2010

Garrett AT Pro

Hi everyone,
I have begun to see a lot of negative talk about the new Garrett coming to a dealer near you. It will be interesting to see once the AT gets into the field, and see the real results from the use of the machine by regulars like you and I. I just hope that the AT will be a new direction for Garrett. I have used a lot of detectors and I always find out if you don't spend enough time with the one in your hand then you maybe on an endless journey trying to get the perfect setup. This is what I try to emphasize to my customers. Be patient and use those controls the way they are meant to be used. So I will not pass judgement on the AT until Ihave used one. The new DD coil seems to be working good so far. I have been trying out the new Ace 350 and with the new coil it is an improvement in my opinion. But what I need to do is put the concentric on the 350 and compare the two coils. At any rate it is always the same, negative opinions against positive opinions. Heck I just want to get my hands on the AT and get the real scuttlebutt on the AT myself ! Ok all my detecting friends I will go for now and good hunting to all, I hope everyone finds that special treasure waiting to be found by you. Be safe in the field.

John Tomlinson, CET
John's Detectors
325-282-2329

No comments:

Post a Comment