Friday, September 3, 2010

Trade Days Again !!!

Howdy Folks
It is Trade Days time again this Holiday weekend. Actually it is called Sweetwater Trade Days and is located about 1 mile West of Sweetwater, Texas on I-20 West in a large industrial bldg. that used to be Walls clothing. You can't miss it. I am the only metal detector dealer there and I'm not hard to find. John's Detectors is in booth 5 & 6 on aile H. So come in and see the arts and crafts and be sure to come by and get that metal detector you have always wanted from John's Detectors from Blackwell, Texas. There is also an excellent bar-b-que resteraunt at the Sweetwater cutoff called Big Boys. Come by the Trade Days and I will give you detailed directions. So I won't be open at the shop this Holiday but you can call and get my wife. Ok Happy Holiday Folks and hope to see you this weekend.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment