Sunday, September 19, 2010

Garrett AT Pro

It is amazing how fast things get around, so I might as well post it here too. Yes Garrett is going to be releasing another new metal detector called the AT Pro which stands for all terrain. Yep it is waterproof to 10 feet. It is also a different color, black. The digital display has a 2 digit numerical readout, I think Garrett got the message. The AT comes with the new DD coil also. The operating frequency is 15 Khz which may make it a decent gold nugget hunter. So for once I am excited about seeing a new Garrett being released. It should be a cool machine. You can go to Find's Forum under the Garrett Users section to see pics posted of the AT. So I definitely want to get my hands on this model for sure and offer it to my customers. Ok be safe in the field and it will be November before we see the AT released. Good hunting all.

John Tomlinson, CET
John's Detectors
325-282-2329

1 comment: