Saturday, March 20, 2010

World's Largest Rattlesnake Roundup


Hi Everyone,

Well we just finished up a show at the World's Largest Rattlesnake Roundup in Sweetwater,Tx. a week ago and it was a great success again ! But I didn't sell anything as for metal detecting and prospecting equipment goes. I don't know if it is a sign of the economy because they had 40,000 people to come through the gate ! I think all of the vendors were wondering what happened to spending money at the show . But I handed out lots of cards and brochures and hopefully we will get many calls for metal detectors . I must say that the high gold prices are really driving people to get out to find the yellow metal. We will soon see a new Fisher Gold Bug Pro and the Teknetics G2 metal detectors . Ok that's it for now and I wish you all good hunting and be safe while your out in the field .


John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment