Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am Deeply Grateful


Hi everyone,

I wanted to say to all of those that have done business with me or even just asked for information on a metal detector or anything else, I am Deeply Grateful to you all ! I know that being a part time dealer right now might make it harder to contact me but I do aim to please and always keep trying. I am enjoying being of service to you all and at least sharing what I know about the metal detecting hobby. I am having fun meeting you all at least by email or phone and sometimes even a handshake.

So if I can be of help or service please believe me I look forward to it and no one ever is a bother. With technology moving so fast it is going to be neat to see what comes to the hobby in 5 or 10 years. I just want to wish all of you good hunting and above all be safe in the field. Thank you all for your patronage and God Bless from John's Detectors.


John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment