Saturday, July 11, 2009

Snakebites!


I don't know about anyone else that metal detects but I'm in the middle of Diamondback country! So that means I need some kind of protection against these critters. I have been told that the average cost of a rattlesnake bite is 17,000.00 when all said and done if you survive! But there is protection available in the form of Snake Guardz lower leg armor. They are guaranteed against penetration and I wear them anytime I'm out roaming the badlands here in West Texas in search of relics and coins with my metal detector. They are comfortable and will help keep the cactus out of your shins too. I just wanted to make a note here that they are the best and are very cheap compared to an actual snakebite. I wonder if there is anyone else in this situation? Happy hunting everyone and be safe


John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment