Saturday, July 18, 2009

Minelab Etrac and Gold Coins


In case anyone is curious I air tested a $10 gold coin and a $5 gold coin on the Minelab Etrac. The $10 gold coin read F 12- C 38. The $5 gold coin read F 12- C 30. Interesting, eh? This is using the 11" Pro coil. I really like the Etrac because it hits solid on the targets your looking for, coins, jewelry, relics and so on. I am a small coil guy but I have found the 11" Pro coil to be quite useful. I use it most of the time even on the Safari. The menu is very easy to navigate through also. It is my favorite detector. I recommend it even to a beginner because it is also a turn on and go machine. Ok fellow detectorists remember to keep your digger sharp and your coil cover clean because it's out there, go find it!


John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment