Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swingy Thingy



Hi Everyone,



Yes I am still here and it has been awhile since I posted anything. I wanted to say that I am sold out of the Swingy Thingy harness temporarily. I hope everyone is well and geared up for some metaldetecting. I have not had time to do much here but hope to soon. If you have a need and don't see it on my website your very welcome to call and if you get the answering machine go ahead and leave a note to me. I will call you back because I want to be of service. I have many things that are not listed on the website. I am always thankful to you all for your patronage.



I hope some of you have made good finds out there. It is never quite hunted out. The new Garrett AT Pro is showing some good use in the field. I really like the waterproof feature of it. I hope I can put it through a good workout soon. With the high gas prices and slow economy it makes it hard to venture out, but hang in there everyone and just pray for God to bring the blessings to the USA.



Ok my friends I will get on to other things and I will try to be in here more often. Many thanks for coming to my blog and may God Bless each and everyone of you. Be safe in the field and good hunting.






John Tomlinson, CET



John's Detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment