Tuesday, December 14, 2010

John himself


Howdy all,

I hope your all getting to do a little detecting and not frozen in too badly in the North. Winter is nonexistent here in West Texas. I think we are in an Indian kind of Summer. I thought I would try posting a pic of me and the Ace 350 and AT Pro. I haven't been able to get out and work these 2 detectors much at all but I hope to soon. I am under the weather a bit right now. I also want to say thank you to everyone that has done business with John's Detectors and I hope to see or hear from y'all again. I am forever grateful for you all. I hope that the Lord is Blessing you all this Christmas. So many thanks again and be safe in the field and I hope everyone get's that detector you have been wanting for so long under the tree. May your finds be truly golden. Merry Christmas !


John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment