Monday, April 26, 2010

Were Back !


Hi one and all,

I hope everyone had a great weekend and we are back from the Minelab seminar that was held in Phoenix. We had a great time and learned more about the Minelab line of metal detectors. I am now a Minelab Certified Partner and very proud of this certification. Kevin Hoagland did a wonderful job in teaching us some finer points of the model line. So I hope to be of greater service to my regular customers and new ones too. Minelab and John's Detectors will be an even stronger partnership to help you all with your needs and questions about your Minelab metal detector. I want to thank you for your patience and I hope to be of service always to all of you. So be safe and good hunting and I hope all of you find that treasure you seek !


John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

Blackwell,Tx.

325-282-2329

No comments:

Post a Comment