Friday, January 29, 2010

My Inventory


I just wanted to post a friendly reminder to everyone that visits my website, if you don't see what you want, call and if I am not here leave a message and I will get back to you asap. I am able to get many other items for you if you don't mind a short wait. I am also trying to break into more prospecting equipment and would like to be a supplier for all of the prospectors out there.

As many of you may know with the worldwide gold rush prospecting gear is in short supply and the big Minelab 4500 and Teknetics T2 and the Fisher F75 are almost impossible to get now. But we still are able to get plenty of the Eureka Gold VLF gold detectors by Minelab. And don't forget the Tesoro Lobo Supertraq. Fisher also has the Golbug II and will be releasing the Goldbug 3 very soon.

I seem to be getting more orders for the new Angus MacKirk AU Trap flair sluice. This seems to be a very popular sluice already. Also remember to include a set of classifiers to get down to the finest of gold dust. I will be getting the classifier sets from Desort Fox soon. I also stock the JOBE classifiers too. I try to keep a good variety of gold pans. I think it is really interesting to see all the different designs and ideas in gold pans.

Of course my mainline is metal detectors and I try my best to use each and every model so that I can be truthful about their capabilities to all my customers. My favorite metal detector is the Minelab Etrac as far as digital units go. For analog I still like Tesoro's and try to keep them in stock. But there is a shortage on the water machines by Tesoro because of a connector that is not available anymore. They said that these models should be out in another month.

I don't think I mentioned that I am now part owner of the Sharon Kay claims in West New Mexico. I went in with 9 other fellows to purchase them. I've yet to get out to them but hope to soon. This is also known as the Rosedale District.

Ok I wish you all the best and be safe and good hunting!


John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment